You are invited to 30 Days of Mindful Living
Join Carley for a self paced transformational online journey of daily meditation to develop greater focus, flow, well being, and resilience.
- Daily practices of the science and application of meditation for your whole life
- Over 6 hours of videos, meditations, and mindful audios you can keep for continued practice
- Inspirational content and articles
- Self paced easy online course
Awakening with Awareness
What does it really mean to awaken the mind—to be present, to be aware? Learn the foundations of concentration, presence, and emotional resilience.
Let Love Rule
Love is the whole story. Embodying it fully is both path and practice. Move from your head to leading with heart as you see the good in yourself and others with the practice of lovingkindness, compassion, and forgiveness.
We are born moving. Learn how movement, sound, and nature connects us to our deepest wisdom and bridges a powerful link to our inner and outer worlds.
Be the Light
True potential lives within the inner dimensions of the mind, heart, and body. Integrate the last 3 weeks of practice into a sustainable practice to bring your best self to work and the world.
- 25% increase in resilience to stress
- 20% increase in emotional intelligence
- 23% improvement in concentration
- 18% increase in decision making
- 25% increase of improved mood
- 21% reduction in anxiety
- 25% increase in compassion toward self and others
Real Love from Real Participants
Meet Your Instructor
Carley Hauck is the founder of Leading from Wholeness specializing in transformative learning solutions and facilitation, leadership development, and executive coaching. Carley has had a meditation practice for 20 years and feels that self awareness is the first step towards conscious leadership at work and the world.
Carley is an adjunct instructor at Stanford University, Haas Business School and Spirit Rock Meditation Center.
Carley is prolific writer and author on subjects pertaining to consciousness, well being, resilience, leadership, and meditation. You can find her writing at Mindful Magazine, Conscious Company, and 15 Five. Her upcoming book SHINE- Ignite your inner game to lead consciosuly at work and the world will be available February 2021 with Sounds True.